Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Have fun in LA, AsianAG!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are you getting excited? Did you decide yet who is going with you?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, YES, I'm excited--still can't beleive we're leaving TOMORROW!

    THere's so much to do--and middle DS needs to take his driver's license test today, youngest DS is having "Awards Ceremony" at middle school this morning, and I still need to fold laundry, pack, and go to the bank for travel and AG $$!

    I'm leaning toward Sarabeth--my 2nd-acquired doll,(#12) with the classic PM facemold--such a sweet expression! (But I haven't absolutely decided! Can you say, HOPELESS?)

    Wish me luck--went to sleep last night with "visions of AG dancing in my head"! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin, have a save trip and enjoy every minute of it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will---especially if prasnlrd doesn't get lost again! [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

    (Better practice, prasnlrd! Vrrooom, vrrooom!) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun! Be sure to take pictures! I love looking at albums [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAVE A GREAT TIME! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •